Survey-vegan consultancy workshops

Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Flexitarian
Survey about vegan consultancy workshops stimulating veganism around the world

Hi All,

We need you!! We are asking for only 5 minutes of your day to answer this survey and get us started!
Click here:
Survey vegan consultancy workshop

As last phase students of Hotelschool the Hague we got the opportunity to innovate and develop a new business model for a newly started online marketplace: SLYGAD. This innovative business model will hopefully be a great opportunity to stimulate the vegan lifestyle around the world.
We would love to hear your voices to improve and shape our idea into the perfect solution for a vegan lifestyle.

Thanks in advance for taking the time, your opinion makes the difference for us and is highly appreciated :)

slygad.jpg

Survey about vegan consultancy workshops stimulating veganism around the world

Hi All,

We need you!! We are asking for only 5 minutes of your day to answer this survey and get us started!
Click here:
Survey vegan consultancy workshop

As last phase students of Hotelschool the Hague we got the opportunity to innovate and develop a new business model for a newly started online marketplace: SLYGAD. This innovative business model will hopefully be a great opportunity to stimulate the vegan lifestyle around the world.
We would love to hear your voices to improve and shape our idea into the perfect solution for a vegan lifestyle.

Hi Tess,

It's difficult to believe that your business model can effectively stimulate the vegan lifestyle, when it hasn't even convinced you to become vegan. Per your profile, you are a flexitarian.

Hi Tess,

It's difficult to believe that your business model can effectively stimulate the vegan lifestyle, when it hasn't even convinced you to become vegan. Per your profile, you are a flexitarian.
Thank you for your feedback David! I will elaborate a bit more on where this survey is coming from. As research team of Hotelschool the Hague we were assigned to help out a start up vegan online warehouse called : SLYGAD(shop like you give a damn), to reinvent their business model to stimulate others to choose and dedicate themselves to the full vegan lifestyle. From preliminary research conducted, it shows a lot of people are willing to change to the vegan lifestyle but are not sure how to be fully vegan. As I experience this struggle myself and from the perspective from a non vegan perspective it is of great interest to see what exactyly is keeping non vegans of becoming vegan or from the vegan perspective; what made you decide to become fully vegan. Then, the question is will in your opinion this new concept be a potential succesfactor for the business to help more conscious vegans consider to become fully vegan.

I hope this answered your question and will make you consider to fill out the survey in order to give us perspective from as much as viewpoints as possible.

Have a great weekend!

Thank you for your feedback David! I will elaborate a bit more on where this survey is coming from. As research team of Hotelschool the Hague we were assigned to help out a start up vegan online warehouse called : SLYGAD(shop like you give a damn), to reinvent their business model to stimulate others to choose and dedicate themselves to the full vegan lifestyle. From preliminary research conducted, it shows a lot of people are willing to change to the vegan lifestyle but are not sure how to be fully vegan. As I experience this struggle myself and from the perspective from a non vegan perspective it is of great interest to see what exactyly is keeping non vegans of becoming vegan or from the vegan perspective; what made you decide to become fully vegan. Then, the question is will in your opinion this new concept be a potential succesfactor for the business to help more conscious vegans consider to become fully vegan.

I hope this answered your question and will make you consider to fill out the survey in order to give us perspective from as much as viewpoints as possible.

Have a great weekend!

Understood.

These data and analyses are already available. Faunalytics (Faunalytics - Research For Effective Animal Advocacy ) has done extensive research into the motivations / impediments to veganism. You might find it useful to contact them. You could also do your research from the Veganforum.org forum, but bear in mind that there are only about 20 active members on this forum.

Understood.

These data and analyses are already available. Faunalytics (Faunalytics - Research For Effective Animal Advocacy ) has done extensive research into the motivations / impediments to veganism. You might find it useful to contact them. You could also do your research from the Veganforum.org forum, but bear in mind that there are only about 20 active members on this forum.
Thanks for the tips! very useful David