Successful converts!

LoCo

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I am very proud right now.

I bring a lot of food into my office for people to try. I love baking, and cooking, and am generally a bit of a feeder.

My workmates are all omni, and initially i was met with the usual "eww, vegan". Which is so infuriating because, they are literally eating dead animals. But I digress. The food I brought in opened up a dialogue; and a lot of my workmates wanted to know why I'm vegan, and why I became vegan. So I've shared some facts, recommended some documentaries, and shared some videos. This has all been over the past few months.

Today, two of my colleagues announced they have officially been eating vegetarian for 2 weeks, and that they are never going back to meat, because of what I have shared. One of them has been vegetarian for a few months, and has made the decision to become vegan. In addition to this, one of my colleagues told me they had watched the videos with their partner and they have decided to adopt a vegan diet as a result. Another colleague has asked today, that I send the videos to him, because he thinks "that he's been really blinkered to what really goes on."

I am honestly so happy. It's happening guys!!!

I am very proud right now.

I bring a lot of food into my office for people to try. I love baking, and cooking, and am generally a bit of a feeder.

My workmates are all omni, and initially i was met with the usual "eww, vegan". Which is so infuriating because, they are literally eating dead animals. But I digress. The food I brought in opened up a dialogue; and a lot of my workmates wanted to know why I'm vegan, and why I became vegan. So I've shared some facts, recommended some documentaries, and shared some videos. This has all been over the past few months.

Today, two of my colleagues announced they have officially been eating vegetarian for 2 weeks, and that they are never going back to meat, because of what I have shared. One of them has been vegetarian for a few months, and has made the decision to become vegan. In addition to this, one of my colleagues told me they had watched the videos with their partner and they have decided to adopt a vegan diet as a result. Another colleague has asked today, that I send the videos to him, because he thinks "that he's been really blinkered to what really goes on."

I am honestly so happy. It's happening guys!!!

Oh my gosh. That is so great. Nothing like that has ever happened to me.

Reactions: Emma JC
Oh my gosh. That is so great. Nothing like that has ever happened to me.

I didn't expect it to happen to me either to be honest Lou. My family are yet to be convinced. I think with my work friends it's had sort of a snowball effect. :)

Living by example, kindness and compassion.... you are an example to be followed!!

Emma JC

Reactions: Lou
I didn't expect it to happen to me either to be honest Lou. My family are yet to be convinced. I think with my work friends it's had sort of a snowball effect. :)

Not to take anything away from your success but some credit might just go to timing. This is the year of the vegan, after all.