Some of my artwork

From Christmas 2017, a quickie painted in Krita.

1812_Jul2017.png

Hunter was an experiment in painting close up.

1812_Hunter%20Improved%202.png

You’re really good Brian. All your work is great but this is my favorite. There’s so much life and emotion in his eyes and face. Well done, and keep going!

You’re really good Brian. All your work is great but this is my favorite. There’s so much life and emotion in his eyes and face. Well done, and keep going!
Thank you. I like this one too. It was inspired by an artist on another forum who was doing a series of close-ups of some of his characters. It took a few adjustments based on other people's criticisms to get it right and I still think I could do more to make it better but I also have to know when to stop! :)

Here's another old one I found. It started with a random shape generator called Alchemy.
1812_Alch05a.png

This started with Alchemy too.
1812_Cyborg.png
The space ship on the first picture looks very realistic to me.:flower: :up: (I realize that it's not necessary a space ship for you though).:)

The space ship on the first picture looks very realistic to me.:flower: :up: (I realize that it's not necessary a space ship for you though).:)
I think a spaceship is a good interpretation although I had nothing specific in mind.

Pretty!:flower: I love her green eyes (are these corneae?), and i love those foggy fir trees on the horizon!:up:
I used to think the "whites" of the eyes were corneae but the cornea is the transparent film over the eye. I've forgotten what the whites are called.

Reactions: Val