Skandinavia

Only in Norway .... :fp:

"Body part found in illegal grave after police investigation
FØRDE (NRK): In the middle of day friends and family gathered to bury a body part belonging to a person very much alive at the cemetery in Blomreina in Førde. A Saturday in December a woman witnessed something somewhat unusual. [...]"

She later reported it to the police, and the police decided bring shovels and go to the cemetery to investigate. They found the body part buried between a wall and a rhododendron bush. Further investigation revealed that this was the result of a surgical intervention and that the burial was part of a religious ceremony. The group had acted in good faith, but they were not aware of the regulations for burial. They have been informed by police what to do next time, in case it should happen again.

Source (in Norwegian):

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15
When I was in Saigon Foods in Gothenburg today, I discovered that Nature's Charm have brought out the very first sweetened, condensed oat milk. I can sense a batch of creamy fudge coming on and M has started thinking of banoffee pie!:yum

*NEW* OAT RANGE | Nature's Charm

IMG-5219_740x.png

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15 and shyvas
Hemköp in Nordstan (our central precinct) has got a larger array of vegan cheeses now and I bought some Vegoumi (vegan halloumi) made by Gustatus. I can't find any info or pictures online so I can't link. I don't eat halloumi so this is M's opinion. She said it is really delicious grilled but she can't eat too much in one go because it is fatty.

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15