Sensitive question-Stronger erections omni v vegan?

Cholesterol and saturated fats clog the arteries, slowing down blood flow and oxygen. E.D. is a warning sign for heart
arteries clogging a few years later.
Blood flow generally is improved in vegans and it is not just lower cholesterol that helps.

Again, saying a vegan diet only says what is NOT eaten. Eliminating products from animals has benefits, but so does eating a whole food diet, no sugars or oil, with some meats

Now, eating a whole food plant based diet HAS been found to give many benefits of sexual performance

Oh, and was the girlfriend vegan, or did she eat cheese and dairy? Can't be both!
Thnk you. She SAID she was vegan but I discovered she consumed cheese and occasional other stuff, and hid it.....

I suppose my question here would by why you still believe that when there is no empirical evidence to support the belief.

I'm happy to agree most saturated fats come from animal products, and there is plenty of evidence that saturated fats play a part in the clogging of arteries in some people. I also happily accept that for some people such a narrowing of the arteries may have an effect on erectile function. However, to extrapolate that potential issue and state a direct causal link requires, with current studies and the evidence they provide, a huge and scientifically unsafe leap of faith.

I hasten to add that I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just saying that there is currently no scientific evidence to back up your assertion.
Hi there. Lets be honest that if you are heterosexual, your fluids will affect the women you are with. Body smells are either a turn-on, or turn-off.
What you eat, creates your odors, good or bad.
Ever smelled a dead animal in the woods? it is in the open air, outside, rotting and smelling like ammonia, sulfur, cadaverine
and putrescine. Cadavers, inside the human body rot and putrefy. They do NOT smell pretty. Here is some video information,,,
articles:

Reactions: Lou
I was referring to male vegans I've known--didn't know intimitly, but they definitely had body odor, and users of Dr Bronner castile soap.One was a house mate and did shower
Ok thanks for sharing. You never know, it could be poor eating, hormones, needing a colonic or six...

This is precisely why you need to tighten up on your terminology.

I said flesh left outside will rot (or putrefy if you prefer) and gave details to demonstrate. I also said flesh in the gut is digested, and illustrated why rotting and digestion are very specifically different things. The very first line in your latest reply says, “Animal flesh puttrefies in the human body”. No it doesn’t and repeatedly saying it won’t make it true.

All humans have a scent containing an ammonia smell. Eating protein - particularly meat - will increase that since all protein contains nitrogen. I don’t disagree with you on that point, since it’s demonstrable scientific fact. However, the human digestive process does not produce putrescine or cadaverine as digestive byproducts.

By all means attack the practice of meat consumption for any of the many valid reasons. However, constantly making claims that are factually incorrect will simply open you up to ridicule and have the valid parts of your argument ignored in the process.
You have a right to your beliefs.
Some ammonia is natural to the human body based on "diet", but animal protein has an excessive amount of ammonia.
Animal flesh, acidic in pH, and very dense in our stomach, DOES rot and putrefy in the human body. It leads to high level stinks/smells
of ammonia, sulfur, cadaverine, and putrescine.
I am not stating this to be nasty...There is a reason that vegan women say that vegan men
smell better, because they do, lacking rotting flesh in their bodies. Rotting flesh in the human body takes 3-4 days to eliminate (IF it does).
It does make the bathroom smells, nastier. If you choose to believe that dead flesh in your body smells wonderful, that ammonia/sulfur/cadaverine
in animal proteins is somehow "healthy", otherwise, then you make your own choices. Here is more information.
Short- and Branched-Chain Fatty Acids as Fecal Markers for Microbiota Activity in Vegans and Omnivores ( Short- and Branched-Chain Fatty Acids as Fecal Markers for Microbiota Activity
in Vegans and Omnivores"...."Fecal pH (p = 0.005) and ammonia concentration (p = 0.01) were significantly lower in vegans than in omnivores, while fiber intake was higher (p < 0.0001)" (By the way, a lower fecal pH is healthy....)