Same-Sex Marriage

If you want to boycott same-sex marriage, that's actually rather simple:

Just don't marry anyone of the same sex, and you should be fine :D

(And I would fully agree with your right to show your boycott in that way)

I guess everyone have heard about this:

arnold.jpg

No, I hadn't heard about it. I'm surprised he changed his profile picture. Totally not surprised at the reactions to it.

This is making me not wanting to be associated to being a Christian no more... I cannot believe she did that and put God in midst of it, hope she gets 5 or more years in the slammer for being so hateful and cruel towards an American citizen. I am so angry at the Christians i known and ministries and singers backing her up. Its sad that they think its ok to hate and hurt people like she did.

I think that would just create resentment towards gay people.

It is inevitable that some people will make this 'stand'...just brush them aside, and be done with them.

Well, she's not exactly the poster-lady for following the teachings of the Holy Book herself. She's been divorced three times, is now married for the fourth time, had twins with the third husband that must have been conceived while she was still married to the first husband, although the twins were adopted by the second husband. Not that there's anything wrong with that! But if there isn't anything wrong with that, then how is same-sex marriage such a bad thing?
From here: Kentucky Clerk Fighting Gay Marriage Has Wed Four Times

(On a side note, is my post a type of ****-shaming? If so, I'm sorry.)

Anyway , we (NZ) passed same sex legislation on 19 August 2013 . Aussies , ( same sex couples) have to come over here if they want to get married .

Reactions: Mischief and Amy SF
I keep on seeing on my newsfeed of religious fanatics that i am friends with agreeing with her and supporting her and saying she had a right to her beliefs and stand even at her job.
You know if she thought she would not be giving anything legal to anyone regaurding this and felt her convictions was wrong maybe she should of not been working there in first place.

She probably thought that even after the SCOTUS ruling in June, she could go on denying marriage licenses to gay couples and tell them to go elsewhere and nobody would make a big fuss over it, but that's not the case, and now she has to deal with the consequences of her behavior. And because she stopped issuing licenses to straight couples as well, the **** has really hit the fan. Several couples are suing her, and I think one or two of them are straight.

I'm seriously sick to death of seeing the name Kim Davis. She doesn't deserve the attention she's getting. It's not about religious freedom, it's about Christian privilege and entitlement. These people seriously think their faith should be put on a pedestal. If circumstances changed at a job to where you morally could no longer do that job any SANE person would resign from that job. The grandstanding and holding the system hostage is beyond pathetic. Furthermore anyone who is stupid enough to refuse to comply with the order of a federal judge deserves to sit in a jail cell... For as long as it takes lol

Last edited:
I'm seriously sick to death of seeing the name Kim Davis. She doesn't deserve the attention she's getting. It's not about religious freedom, it's about Christian privilege and entitlement. These people seriously think their faith should be put on a pedestal. If circumstances changed at a job to whether you morally could no longer do that job any SANE person would resign from that job. The grandstanding and holding the system hostage is beyond pathetic. Furthermore anyone who is stupid enough to refuse to comply with the order of a federal judge deserves to sit in a jail cell... For as long as it takes lol

Well, i agree with you there because, some of these nutcases are using this as a clutch to preach about the end times, Jesus returning , rapture and last days ... I am sorry i been hearing about this for 25 years and I am going to say the world will be moving alone...

Well, she's not exactly the poster-lady for following the teachings of the Holy Book herself. She's been divorced three times, is now married for the fourth time, had twins with the third husband that must have been conceived while she was still married to the first husband, although the twins were adopted by the second husband. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Well, that is only because gay people ruined the sanctity of marriage in the first place.