Random photos of neat stuff

I wouldn't be able to walk on this footpath!:eek:

glass-pavement-mountain-china.jpg
I'm not sure I could either, but sometimes I surprise myself. I've only flown in an airplane once and I thought I'd be hyperventilating the whole time, but I was calm and even got some sleep. But several weeks after I got home, I had a dream about flying in an airliner that had a glass bottom and everybody could see waaaaayyy down...

Beautiful pictures in this thread!

Must see if I also have a few to share.

(The recipe of success to be accepted as a decent photographer ... take very many pictures ... only show very few of them :) )

I've taken so many pictures while on vacation I have to stop myself from posting them all...I would surely be deleted as "spam", lol. I mean, really...how many pictures can you post of the beach...yet I have to take them every single day! :love:

Clearwater looks lovely...nice photos!

Hope you enjoyed yourself, @beancounter, that is right in my neck of the woods! :)

Clearwater looks lovely...nice photos!

Yes, thanks, we had a good time! The pictures are grey because we went in late April, when there was some thunderstorms in the area. We had one day of sunny weather, which was cool. (I really didn't want to spend all three days on the beach. On our last full day it poured, so we visited the local aquatic hospital. I'll post a couple pics of that later.

Here are the pics. It's the home of Winter the dolphin who lost a tail in an accident and received a prosthesis. They also have turtles a shark and rays as you can see. That ray in the pic swam up to me and breached his wing out of the water and let me touch it. The wing looks thin, but was solid muscle. Very cool.

20150428_115047.jpg
20150428_102341.jpg 20150428_102409.jpg

Reactions: KLS52 and ledboots
Two tombstones about 20 feet from the shoulder of a busy road. They appear to be from the 1700's (the style is similar to what I've seen in a Boston church graveyard that dates to the per-revolution period)

I'm amazed they've lasted so long - given that they are not in a grave yard, and so close to the road. It's weird that most of the stone is exposed. By now, you would think it would have been mostly buried.

tombstone.jpg