Question about product

Maelui

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
Hello Everyone!

I'm new to this forum. I went full vegetarian about 2 1/2 months ago, and eventually I plan to go vegan.

Anyway, there's a product I wanted to ask you guy's opinion on. I went to the Peta website, and I tried searching for this product, but they don't have it in their database.

I just bought a bottle of Dr. Teal's Eucalyptus & Spearmint body wash. I was curious if any of you know if this product is vegan, and cruelty free? I tried searching for well over an hour online, and there isn't much information about this brand. My family has been using this body wash for a very long time, and it seems like a good company, but I just want to make sure. I don't like products that test on animals, or use animal byproducts.

Thank you so much for any help anyone can provide me!

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

I've also bought Dr Teal's but the Body Wash Detox https://www.amazon.com/Dr-Teals-Body-Detox-Ounce/dp/B00VADOSJU?th=1 and I wonder the same thing, is it vegan? I read and its says its made in the US but didn't really understand all the ingredients in the description. The description can be found here

I've also got some products from Marc Jacobs Beauty on my birthday so kind of wonder the same thing and if they are good to use?

It seems to me that Dr Teal's is just epsom salts with some natural fragrances. So probably doesn't need to say no animal testing as it would not have had any.

Marc Jacobs seems to be into human rights and charities, including one for dogs, but no mention of not using stuff tested on animals so far as I could see. So, probably not vegan.