UK Product Thread

1665651281831.png
1665651308947.png

I'm not a huge fan of sponge cakes but Sainsbury's Plant Pioneer's lemon drizzle cake is an exception. I bought both a lemon and chocolate one for a vegan friend as she had two different events to go to. Everyone enjoyed the cakes including herself (she's not a huge fan) so I decided to buy one. I was surprised by how moist and lemony the cake was. The amount of sugar was just right and it wasn't overly sweet like most cakes.

Moreover, it was only Ā£2.50 instead of Ā£3.50 so I got a good deal.

"This is the best vegan shop bought cake I've tried! My friends couldn't believe it was actually vegan" Trolley.co.UK

I'm not a huge fan of sponge cakes but Sainsbury's Plant Pioneer's lemon drizzle cake is an exception. I bought both a lemon and chocolate one for a vegan friend as she had two different events to go to. Everyone enjoyed the cakes including herself (she's not a huge fan) so I decided to buy one. I was surprised by how moist and lemony the cake was. The amount of sugar was just right and it wasn't overly sweet like most cakes.
We had that again the other day and I agree. It is delicious. We bought the Bosh lemon cake to compare but I prefer the Sainsbug's one.

I also really like the Kirsty's lemon cheescake from Coop.

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas
We had that again the other day and I agree. It is delicious. We bought the Bosh lemon cake to compare but I prefer the Sainsbug's one.

I also really like the Kirsty's lemon cheescake from Coop.

My friend fed two crowds those two cakes and everyone loved, them especially the lemon cake.

I've never tried Bosh cakes and don't go into the Coop. Apparently their vegan ice cream is very nice.

I was blown away with M&S Plant Kitchen vanilla ice cream. It tastes far better than Swedish Glace.

View attachment 28017
View attachment 28018

Moreover, it was only Ā£2.50 instead of Ā£3.50 so I got a good deal.

"This is the best vegan shop bought cake I've tried! My friends couldn't believe it was actually vegan" Trolley.co.UK
What I wouldnā€™t give for this cake! Itā€™s perfection!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Raven and shyvas