UK Product Thread

1657527447585.png

I went to No Catch twice during my stay in Brighton and had the no cod and the no haddock fish and chips. The chips are the best ever as they are triple fried; nice and crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. Everything is served piping hot with a selection of either malt vinegar and/or various sauces. Moreover, their food is very good value for money as the cod only cost £10. Very copious portions and delicious vegan seafood and vegan fish.

View attachment 27456

I went to No Catch twice during my stay in Brighton and had the no cod and the no haddock fish and chips. The chips are the best ever as they are triple fried; nice and crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. Everything is served piping hot with a selection of either malt vinegar and/or various sauces. Moreover, their food is very good value for money as the cod only cost £10. Very copious portions and delicious vegan seafood and vegan fish.
That looks very similar to the dish I had at Unity Diner. :drool:

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas
That looks very similar to the dish I had at Unity Diner. :drool:

It's been years since I had fish & chips and the No Catch ones are fabulous. Everyone in Brighton (vegans and omnis) are raving about them. Even if they don't taste exactly like the real thing, the NC fish is delicious and the chips are to die for.

Is Unity in London?

It's been years since I had fish & chips and the No Catch ones are fabulous. Everyone in Brighton (vegans and omnis) are raving about them. Even if they don't taste exactly like the real thing, the NC fish is delicious and the chips are to die for.

Is Unity in London?
Yes, it is near Shoreditch. That is one of the things I miss about living in London as I could easily get to that area and they have so many good vegan restaurants. It is good around here too so I shouldn't complain! Lol.

Yes, it is near Shoreditch. That is one of the things I miss about living in London as I could easily get to that area and they have so many good vegan restaurants. It is good around here too so I shouldn't complain! Lol.
I know what you mean by being spoilt having so many vegan eateries. That's how it is in Brighton.

• Agree
Reactions: Raven
OMG, if you loved "Mettwurst" on your bread or roll: this is a must have!

veganes-muehlen-mett-fein.jpg

• Informative
We get this all the way down under (New Zealand) it’s from Scotland of all places

Attachments

• 0727CDF3-4E13-4A09-AD9D-6F07ADFF8805.jpeg
    0727CDF3-4E13-4A09-AD9D-6F07ADFF8805.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
  • Love
We get this all the way down under (New Zealand) it’s from Scotland of all places
Do you like it? I didn't like Sheese when I first went vegan, but had it a few years ago and thought it was nice.

Do you like it? I didn't like Sheese when I first went vegan, but had it a few years ago and thought it was nice.
Well, I must admit my reaction was a bit like yours, I then found covering Sheese over boiled /roast spuds and the best I like is on toasted crumpets with chutney.

• Informative
I have ordered some raspberry SG in my shopping today!

I also just found the Kirsty's vegan Sicilian lemon cheesecake in Coop.

Lucky you! Swedish Glace and Alpro ice cream are my absolute favourites. I wish I could get them over here as ice cream is my
favourite dessert. :D