UK Product Thread

1644057525923.png

“Delicious chocolate that just so happens to be vegan”

On the 4th January , LoveRaw launched its new M:lk Chocolate Bars with huge success — both the first and second productions sold out within a few days. At around the same time, LoveRaw’s Cre&m Wafer Bar was named one of the best plant-based chocolates of 2022 by
The Independent. The brand then announced a collaboration with Doughnut Time to produce a vegan doughnut topped with the wafer bar.

1644321225348.png

Every year, supermarkets launch affordable meal deals that promise to turn dinnertime into an experience worth remembering and, as the OG founders of the “dine in for £10" craze, it should come as no surprise that M&S has brought back its popular Valentine’s Day offer for another year.

Whether it’s to share with your partner, family or flatmates, the retailer’s meal deal promises a restaurant standard treat to tuck into at home – think scrumptious starters, mouth-watering mains and delectable desserts, all ready to be washed down with your favourite tipple.

From how much it costs to what’s included, here’s everything you need to know about M&S’s Valentine’s Day dine in deal.

1644321451798.png

Asda has unveiled its Valentine’s meal deal for 2022, and there’s plenty for vegans to enjoy this year.

The meal deal offers a starter, main, side, dessert, and wine for two all for £15.

Plus, Asda is throwing in a free Sky Movies voucher for an ultimate at-home date night.
The offer runs from 3rd to 14th February and includes meals from Asda’s Extra Special range.

I am preferring oat milk in things, though I have liked using cashew milk and coconut milk. Besides cereals I have used such in coffees. But now. I make a point to have green tea instead, and I preferentially get Bigelow Jasmine Green Tea. I have it with ginger and Organic Agave In The Raw Nectar. I really like having a bit from Lenny&Larry's Complete Cookie with each for, once before every day, but ones without peanuts or chocolate with this. Most of all I guess I depend on getting hummus, which I use with a lot of things.