Pray to the God of Carnism

Ayattem

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
  2. Raw vegan
  3. Other
It’s occurred to me this morning that there is no such thing as peace. There is war, definable in action, phenomenally. Peace thus is simply the absence of war.

A natural state. An undisturbed, flourishing.

What about veganism? It is also a non-action, isn’t it? Whereas carnism requires blood to be spilled... just like war.

To keep this brief, I came to the conclusion that only actions can be personified in the image of a godhead... So we have a God of war. And so we must have a God of carnism... both of whom are great buddies I bet.

As a prayer may reach and sway a godhead - I invite us all to for a moment to bow our heads and address of this good of carnism that has had hold of our planet for some multitude of centuries.

~ Oh great and beastly high eminence, We thank you for all of the tribulations and abundances in lesson which you have bestowed upon us. In earnest praise, we gratefully request in readiness our release from your order - from your hold upon our dependence to consume bloodily forms in sustenance. May you be elevated in our freedom to return to our original intelligence and fruitful satisfaction by the plant and mushroom realms. Never to take assertive influence over our judgement again.
Amen

🙏🏻

I would say that peace is the result of very definite actions, both inwardly and outwardly, which serve to mitigate conflict.

There are some gods that could be considered gods of veganism.

The likeness of the Quan Yin Bodhisattva (Buddhism) is often displayed in Asian vegetarian restaurants. She is also called Quan Am, Guan Shi Yin, or Avalokiteshvara.

Mahavira (Jainism) could also be considered a god of veganism.

I thank you for the good question. My conclusion came in contemplation of how energetic fields, that is the movement of sentient individuals, are the substrates of a higher conceptual egragore - or entity if you will. The culminated frequency generated by collective action becomes compressed into singularity, a face even - representative to the higher realms. If you imagine a beehive, each insect is a voice for the whole colony that is orchestrated by a living God head, the Queen. So it happens that I was inspired by an interesting British scientist to consider such notions, by the name of Rupert Sheldrake. I would recommend looking into him.
Further in elaboration, What I might add is that the one true God is the perfect absolute essence of eternal and unlimited possibilities as well as perfection in order along every axis of imaginable existence. Thus, in our world a god head per se requires a friction by which to generate a time space of separation so as to interface in an identity - which in this case is a contrast to the ideal. I imagine them to be something like a poltergeist that require our recognition and conscientious grant to liberty for their fabrication to dissipate. That’s why I propose that if we give consolance to the god head of carnism - in pure honour and clear conviction - it can be exorcised.

Last edited:
It’s occurred to me this morning that there is no such thing as peace. There is war, definable in action, phenomenally. Peace thus is simply the absence of war.

A natural state. An undisturbed, flourishing.

What about veganism? It is also a non-action, isn’t it? Whereas carnism requires blood to be spilled... just like war.

To keep this brief, I came to the conclusion that only actions can be personified in the image of a godhead... So we have a God of war. And so we must have a God of carnism... both of whom are great buddies I bet.

As a prayer may reach and sway a godhead - I invite us all to for a moment to bow our heads and address of this good of carnism that has had hold of our planet for some multitude of centuries.

~ Oh great and beastly high eminence, We thank you for all of the tribulations and abundances in lesson which you have bestowed upon us. In earnest praise, we gratefully request in readiness our release from your order - from your hold upon our dependence to consume bloodily forms in sustenance. May you be elevated in our freedom to return to our original intelligence and fruitful satisfaction by the plant and mushroom realms. Never to take assertive influence over our judgement again.
Amen

🙏🏻
I love this conclusion. You could be right but I also believe there are past lives and a karmic path.
This karmic path can be cleaned in this life by choosing to follow what feels right to your heart.