Post Something Cool From The Internet

Quick question ... would you not need to know the value of x in order to calculate the answer?

(mind you, I am not a maths expert by any standard)

geek that I am I looked up a calculas calculator and it appears many people have already done it as the example was provided and the answer is pi (unfortunately not apple or rhubarb) so you would just have to enter the first 10 digits of pi

I do love math, just not the hard stuff - I play mathler.com every day and love when I get it in 2 - I have managed to do it in 1 ten times (I just looked at my stats and am shocked at that, I would have guessed once or twice)

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

I discovered today that St. George, the patron saint of England, was once also the patron saint of Sweden.

Chapter 8 Sankt Goran, Protector of Sweden – In Search of Saint George

It is therefore most surprising to find that at one period of Swedish history there was an intense popular devotion to the Great Martyr, Saint George; a devotion expressed in song and visual art and festal occasion; a devotion which for more than half a century acknowledged St. George as the Protector and Patron Saint of the nation.