Post Pictures of Snow

This was yesterday afternoon... I'd only been parked in the driveway for an hour. It continued to snow relentlessly until about 1:00 AM. We got over 9 inches. :confused: I'll see if I can find some local pics from this morning....

12-11-16Snow2.jpg

We got almost three inches overnight but by the time dawn broke it turned to rain and all that's left to take pictures of is a mess of slush! :pout:

^^^Same here. There were traces of snow when I got to work, but it's all gone now.

There is snow everywhere I look. LOL :confused: And it's not goin' away anytime soon... we're expecting frigid temperatures this week, as in sub-zero wind chill.... :pout:

With the exception of some of the cars, everything is so...white!!!! :eek:

Sorry, I'm just not used to seeing such images.

I'm not impressed, based on the forecast, but there's still a few hours to go.

THAT doesn't impress you? I'm freezing just looking at it!
Lol. Ok, so I may have been a little premature. When I actually went outside to shovel, I measured several areas. It's anywhere from 9" on the lowest end and 15" on the high. Hubby is shoveling the front steps/walkway where it is 15".
IMG_2657.JPG

Reactions: Val and PTree15
It's pretty awesome. I was worried because we started to get some sleet/freezing rain and I was afraid it would squash down the snow, haha. It did make it heavier to shovel.

We are getting sleet right now, but it's going to change back in an hour or so. What a mess. I'm so glad I didn't have to go in. I'd say we have close to a foot at the moment.

I could sit watch this all day.
Same view as above only three hours later.

Reactions: PTree15