Post Pictures of Snow

Photographed tonight from my balcony:

11018646_10205594724444537_2409196599123166700_n.jpg

There is so much space between the houses. I can hear my neighbour's sneeze or cough.:D

That's insane. I bet even I would say "enough" if I lived there! Pretty awesome, though.

Well, I should have plenty of pics in a couple days.... it's supposed to snow ALL day Sunday, beginning at 4 AM. :confused:
Cool, I'm coming over...put on the water for the pasta and make sure you have some of your awesome sauce!

PHOTOS: Snow falls across Metro Vancouver for the first time in 1,000 days

Some more photos of yesterday's snow in Vancouver and Vancouver Island. There are some gorgeous animals that love the snow in a few of them. Snow is very unusual in this part of Canada.
My friend sent me one of her baby granddaughter lying in the snow. She seemed to be in awe of this strange cold white stuff surrounding her.;)

Reactions: Val
Awesome pictures. Vancouver is on my bucket list. Well, it would be if I had one, haha. Kind of hard to do when I won't fly. I want to see the west coast so badly, too. Sausalito, Portland, Seattle. My top places to want to visit on this continent.

Awesome pictures. Vancouver is on my bucket list. Well, it would be if I had one, haha. Kind of hard to do when I won't fly. I want to see the west coast so badly, too. Sausalito, Portland, Seattle. My top places to want to visit on this continent.

The island is absolutely stunning. You could always travel by train from the US and than take the train from somewhere on the East coast of Canada to Vancouver. Take the ferry to Victoria and eventually after about 2 days you would arrive at your destination!:D
I have already crossed by ferry from Vancouver to Victoria and it took (I think) a couple of hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: KLS52 and Val
Taken five minutes ago... just off the porch but indoors.

12-11-16Snow.jpg

It's been snowing steadily since very early this morning, and will continue through late tonight. I had to brush 4 or 5 inches off the car when I left Jerry's... the drive was very tense... of course it's Sunday, so no road crews anywhere in sight. :brood: