News Plant Based/Vegan

We've created an ad that is slick, high-energy and thought-provoking – something that will make people realise, deep down, what they have known all along.
We really hope you like it! The ad will be aired on TV from today in the UK, the US, Germany and South America. It will also be widely
distributed across websites and social media channels.

Reactions: Val
We've created an ad that is slick, high-energy and thought-provoking – something that will make people realise, deep down, what they have known all along.
We really hope you like it! The ad will be aired on TV from today in the UK, the US, Germany and South America. It will also be widely
distributed across websites and social media channels.

Wow! You've seen it too... I saw it today in my Instagram feed, copied the video and posted it in my VK feed (Vkontakte), so that russian vegans (and omnis) could see it too! (I'm sure they will understand, even if they speak zero English). Basic human instincts is an international thing...

The “most realistic” plant-based steak to date has been revealed, mimicking the texture and appearance of a real cut of meat.
The fake steak’s ingredients include pea, seaweed and beetroot juice, which are extruded into
fine fibres to recreate muscle tissue. Its producer, the Spanish company Novameat, says the steak will be available in some restaurants
in Spain and Italy this year before scaling up in 2021.

‘Most realistic’ plant-based steak revealed