Pet Shaming

I actually have seen some photos where the animals were humiliated. Like the animal having a toilet accident and having to sit next to a sign talking about it and the animal has obviously just been told off and has a sad look on its face. Or a sign saying it eats its own poop or vomit. That kind of stuff really rubs me up the wrong way.

And a few of the pictures on animal shaming blogs I have got a pretty bad vibe from. But I know that wont happen here. : )
Yes, it would me too! :(

I've posted a couple of "evidence" pictures on Facebook of my kitties in the middle of bad behavior though. Crawling up the screen door, in cupboards etc.

That sounds cute : ) .

Last night, I was watching Fashion Police and Joan Rivers made an extremely poor taste, inappropriate joke and I was laughing and suddenly Gypsy entered the room howling strangely with a cat toy in her mouth (she does that when she has that particular toy) and I started laughing even more.

Jessica has started jumping on the bed at night, because then she can jump from the bed to the top of the hutch where the fresh hay is kept and have a munch. That would be fine, except she can't see on top of the bed so she guesses where is a good place to jump and 80% of the time, lands on one of our heads. Reminds me of the days when I'd wake up to a hungry cat clawing my face for attention :D

Reactions: KLS52
I want what you're eating:

2uyknxv.jpg

My dogs kept jumping onto my chair to sleep on the pillow last night and I felt sorry for them and I left it in their basket for them to sleep on. This morning I found they had ripped out half of the stuffing from the pillow.:rolleyes:

007-2.jpg

008-3.jpg

You would think I would learn after the other pillow incident.:p

003-2.jpg

I wrongly thought they might have grown out of the mischievous puppy phase.:D

My beloved Thor (RIP). <3 I foolishly left an entire bag of catnip within paws' reach. Came home from work and found this:

I iz high on zee catnip. :D
I didn't quote the picture part of your post, but I love those pix- Thor looks like he's having a good time now but will regret it in the morning! Or I'm imagining what he'd say as a drunk kitty...

One of the cat beds is on top of the wardrobe next to our bed and in the middle of the night this week one of my cats jumped down but she knocked the bed down at the same time and landed on my husband and he has deep scratches on his face.:fp:

Also my dogs chewed up two of my pens today. I was making notes and went out of the room and when I came back Molly was chewing my pen and I was surprised she had jumped that high up to get it from my desk.

I replaced it with a new pen and went out again but as I returned I saw my cat had jumped up and was playing with the pen on the desk and the dogs were watching and waiting and when she knocked it on the floor they chewed that one too. The animals are in cahoots!:eek::p