People laughing or angry-At Vegans

If fighting back against a group in an aggressive way it will obviously not go the way you want. People will stop usually when they realize that you are calm and mildly don't care what they think.

Reactions: Andy_T
Everyday struggle-People laughing/being angry with you by being vegan

I find this so odd. The other day I had a lunch with about 40 of my coworkers. And this woman strarted commenting on my dietery choices. She told be how I will not be able to function today if I don't have the pig pattie and why on earth I am not having any animal product in my meal. I told her I was vegan and she became angry. Almost furious. Why? Why would you be furious about something like that? Why does it offend you? Why does it feel like a personal attack for her? And then all of my collegues started commenting, brainwashing me, laughing at me for being stupid. That veganism is propaganda. I was there...alone...being laughed at and seeing a lot of angry faces. Jesus, is that even possible that people are like this?? Then people started the same old stories of how we are carnivores, that I will become iron defficient or will have lack of protein...
At the same time one of my colleges eats only potatos or pasta with some kind of meat. No fruits or veggies whatsoever. He has dark circles under his eyes, never has energy..and nobody bats an eye!! He is one of the people asking me about my energy levels in a mocking way.
They ask me if I am sorry for the animals, I say of course, they laugh at me and tell me that they are made to be eaten, that it is supposed to be like this. A pregnant woman angrily tells me to stop this nonsense and to start eat like a normal person. How on earth am I supposed to fight off 40 people!!!?
limuray i get you. those people who will only like to win will never see or try to see the pain of others . i will die and stay deficient if that means that i dont have to see a chicken die.. humans kill ants by mistake .. even me as a vegeterian and if i mean vegeterian i mean no eggs veg .. so yeah,

we are not vegeterians by choice but... strong kill the weak . if that is the case so be it we are enjoying the fact that we did not kill the weak even if it was possible . if they are angry with that fact let them be angry . i would rather stay hungry than be friends with people who argue with me ..

well farmers do kill insects right ? thats when we vegeterians have the right to kill those who take our food away .