Pay $7 to promote your Facebook status?

They install that for pages a while back...I dont pay for my Goth-Alice posts to be seen and I reach enough people I think...no way would I use it on my personal profile if I aint paying for Business purposes!

:rofl:

Uh, no. I wonder if it will be marked somehow, so that I could tell what status was paid for? Or would it show up in the section where ads usually are *cough* which I never see, thank you AdBlock *cough*
I'd probably unfriend or remove from my feed anyone who did that on any kind of regular basis.

As for the auto tagging also mentioned in the article, I have my settings so that all tags of me require my approval before they post, and I decline a certain percentage of tags anyway.

I've seen the 'sponsored' ads on my timeline. The other day, one for mayo and a pork recipe showed up, so I posted a few vegan recipe websites and links to articles on factory farmed pigs, on the thread. I'll do the same if any promoted ads show up, whether I know the person or not. If it shows up in my newsfeed, it's fair game.

Reactions: Second Summer