Health Issues Oregon Grape Root for skin problems

Captain Caveman

Delusional Dickbrain
Reaction score
Anybody here tried oregon grape root and had success with it?

I'm 41, and STILL have acne, so in my endless bloody search for a vegan remedy i am going to give it a try. I found a good quality brand (Viridian) and they cost £17.45 for 90 vegan capsules.

I have read quite a bit online and read good reviews about the effectiveness on acne regarding this particular herb, so i might as well give it a try.

I've been taking the capsules for 18 days and they haven't done a bloody thing. So, yet another so called effing remedy bites the dust. **** it.

I'm very skeptical about all the herbal cures out there. But to be fair, 18 days isn't enough.

You really have to be taking most herbs consistently for YEARS before you'll notice even the slightest effect.

Also, if they are in pill form, there is no way to really know the quantity of the active ingredient your ingesting, as no gov't agency regulates quality/dosage of herbal supplements.

If you're still interested in trying, I suggest buying the grape root in it's whole (dried) form and making tinctures or teas with it.