One sentence story

Dropkick

the best half of a great wit
Reaction score
The idea: you add one sentence to the story, and then you have to wait for someone else to add a sentence before you add the next one.

Example:
user one: He turned and walked heroically into the sunset.
user two: Unfortunately he was in a play and the sunset was a background painting.
user three: He rebounded from the backdrop and fell into the orchestra pit, wedging his head into a tuba.
user one: Luckily they were able to get him out by prying on his neck with some flutes and opening the spit valve which equalized the pressure.
user four: However in pulling free of the tuba he fell backwards ......etc.

Now the first sentence:

I was walking down the street when suddenly I spotted something in the distance.

Half expecting to see a towering jar of peanut butter, I gingerly approached the jam.

Quickly, I pulled a glass encased ant colony from my shoulder holster and pointed it toward the rampaging jam.

Unfortunately, it was grape jam and that is the one kind of jam that ants don't eat.

I noticed some white Pikmin nearby, so I plucked eleven from the ground and tossed them toward the jam jar.

But then I realized that it had been a dream, within a dream, within a dream, and my name might be Bobby Ewing.

However after looking closer I realized that this was either a gently used or a refurbished day.

I grabbed the receipt off of the kitchen counter and made my way to Best Buy to complain, cause a scene, and demand a refund.

Meanwhile, I sent a missile to the moon because I had learned the other day that apparently there were terrorists living up there and I didn't want to take any chances.