News Obituaries

I have watched that Christmas film starring Olivia Newton-John so many times! I think I will watch it again this year too now.
Is that A Mom for Christmas? I’m not sure I’ve ever seen it.

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas
Is that A Mom for Christmas? I’m not sure I’ve ever seen it.
A Christmas Romance, 1994. It used to be on the Hallmark/Xmas channel every year but I haven't seen it in quite a few years.

• Informative
Reactions: KLS52
Driving under the influence of cocaine.

She ran her car into an apartment garage. When a bystander told her to get out of the car, she backed up, then drove away at a high rate of speed.

She almost hit a pedestrian, later on.

Then, she drove way past the speed limit, down a residential street, and crashed into someone's house. It took over an hour for firefighters to extinguish the flames.

Those who are mentally ill deserve help, but I have no sympathy for Anne Heche's basic lack of responsibility. Driving on cocaine. Screw her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Emma JC
She had lots of problems and mental health issues. I feel very bad for her family. Addiction is a terrible thing. :(
She was driving under the influence of cocaine. She damn near hit a pedestrian. She ran her car into someone's house, almost destroying it. Even a drunk or cokehead should have the decency not to drive under the influence.

• Agree
Reactions: Brian W
I'm not believing this! I don't know about anyone else, but if I get drunk, I'm smart enough not to drive. She damn near hit someone! She destroyed someone's house! Where's her basic decency?

I see, so being abused (which is terrible, and wrong) gives a person the right to almost kill someone, and to destroy someone's house.

Reactions: Brian W
I don’t condone her driving under the influence but I feel very bad for her and her loved ones. I also feel for the woman who’s home she ran into. I’m thankful there weren’t more injuries.

• Agree
Reactions: Tom L.
I see, so being abused (which is terrible, and wrong) gives a person the right to almost kill someone, and to destroy someone's house.
I don’t think anyone is trying to suggest that. One can feel sympathy for a transgressor without condoning their actions. I doubt she consciously and intentionally set out to harm anyone. She was impaired and shouldn’t have been behind the wheel of a car. That was a really bad choice that resulted in really bad consequences. But being impaired is just that…you’re not thinking clearly if at all. I don’t think anyone is trying to justify what happened. But one can still feel sympathy for someone who obviously messed up really bad and paid the ultimate price.

I'm not believing this! I don't know about anyone else, but if I get drunk, I'm smart enough not to drive. She damn near hit someone! She destroyed someone's house! Where's her basic decency?
She had a lot of mental health issues, so I won't judge her. Addiction is brutal, and people in the throes of it don't always think. rationally.