News Obituaries

Mahoney had a fairly big part in Episode 1 ("High Castle") of Season 8 of Foyle's War. The 3 DVD set also features an extended interview (20 minutes or more) with Mahoney.

Mahoney had a fairly big part in Episode 1 ("High Castle") of Season 8 of Foyle's War. The 3 DVD set also features an extended interview (20 minutes or more) with Mahoney.
That's a good series.

I was recalling his role in the 80s movie, Say Anything, which is a favorite film of mine. I know in real life he was a skilled singer, but in Frasier and in that movie as well, he could fake the most hilarious tone-deaf vocals.

Reactions: MadamSarcastra
Even when his roles were small in some movies, they were always memorable.

Always. :) I think I may have to rent The Hudsucker Proxy (1994) - IMDb again... I only have the VHS.... :rolleyes:

10915-9011.jpg
Nice bit part for Mahoney in it. :up:

Tributes to Star Trek actor Jon Paul Steuer who died at 33

This is kind of a late posting, since Steuer died on New Year's Day, but I just came across this news. None of the articles I've seen state what the cause of death was.

Steuer played Alexander Rozhenko, Lieutenant Worf's son, on Star Trek: The New Generation. He was the first actor to play Alexander Rozhenko. Subsequently, Alexander was played by several other actors.

Jon Paul Steuer, Star Trek: TNG's Alexander, Tragically Dies | Inverse

After quitting acting, Steuer opened a vegan restaurant.

Last edited: