News Obituaries

Doug died.

CI1X6a6WUAAxJd1.jpg

Forum arts columnist Kris Kerzman reported that Legler insisted for years that his death notice be short and to-the-point.

Reactions: Amy SF and Mischief
This is a couple of months old now:
Chris Squire, the co-founder and longtime bassist of prog rock icons Yes and the only member of the group to feature on every studio album, has passed away just over a month after revealing that he was suffering from a rare form of leukemia. Squire was 67. Current Yes keyboardist Geoff Downes first tweeted the news, "Utterly devastated beyond words to have to report the sad news of the passing of my dear friend, bandmate and inspiration Chris Squire."
Read more: Chris Squire, Yes Bassist and Co-Founder, Dead at 67 (June 28, 2015)

Yes was such an incredible band that produced music over several decades. This is the end of an era :(

RIP. She looked so much younger than 77 and she always seemed funny and bubbly in interviews.

I read a couple of her books when I was younger and they were very trashy. Lots of sex.:D

Reactions: ledboots
RIP. She looked so much younger than 77 and she always seemed funny and bubbly in interviews.

I read a couple of her books when I was younger and they were very trashy. Lots of sex.:D

Her sister, Joan doesn't look like she is 81 neither.

I never liked her books but she certainly seemed popular as she sold over a billion books.