US Oatly Ice cream plus traditional single flavors Gone!

vegana9

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Has anyone noticed in their area that Oatly Ice Cream has disappeared from the shelves? In my area, it is no longer at Meijer or the local co-op.
I also noticed in the past year that single flavors like vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry are difficult to find. I have found coconut-based vanilla ice cream but I'm not a fan of coconut-based ice cream. So anytime I want some vegan ice cream, it's Ben and Jerry's non-dairy mixed flavors. I really miss the chocolate Almond Dream.

My area doesn't have a Trader Joe's or Whole Foods, so I don't know what they carry.

Has anyone noticed in their area that Oatley Ice Cream has disappeared from the shelves? In my area, it is no longer at Meijer or the local co-op.
I also noticed in the past year that single flavors like vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry are difficult to find. I have found coconut-based vanilla ice cream but I'm not a fan of coconut-based ice cream. So anytime I want some vegan ice cream, it's Ben and Jerry's non-dairy mixed flavors. I really miss the chocolate Almond Dream.

My area doesn't have a Trader Joe's or Whole Foods, so I don't know what they carry.
as far as I know its still at my local grocery store. You might also check out Target and/or Walmart.

Of course your stores will carry them. You're in CA! LOL.

I did find today that Aldi brought back their almond-based ice cream. And they offer them in vanilla, mocha, and chocolate. Thank you, Aldi. Geez.
But then I couldn't find their soy dogs!

Reactions: Lou
Oatly ice cream is the best ever. Perhaps you can find a place not too far from where you live via the finder link ?

You know, I did go their website and used their finder link, but it had told me Meijer carried it, and at that time, they didn't. I just took another look and it said that the co-op had it, but I know they don't,.. at least at this time.

There are some stores I didn't think to look through.
Plus, at the co-op, I could special order. I just don't want an entire box of it!:)