November Health Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to be more healthy this month. The nurse told me I had high cholesterol which I think is done to the fact that I have been comfort eating and gained weight this past year. I said I didn't want to take any medications for it which she agreed with so I'm just eating better food. I have lost 1 and a half lbs this week so I am sticking with it until I get another blood test in 4 months. I'm not too worried about getting it down again.

I had porridge for breakfast and roast butternut squash and chickpea stew and rice for lunch.:lick:

Reactions: KLS52
Well I went on holiday, ate whatever the hell I liked & did no exercise for a week & a half & stayed exactly the same weight. So now it's back to normal :)

Did some quick workouts today & yesterday to get back in the swing of things. They felt much harder than they usually would haha.

I lost 4 lbs in total in the past week.:dance: I'm sure the weight loss will slow down from now on but it's made me feel more motivated in carrying on.

Porridge and fruit again for breakfast and I'm thinking of making this Chickpea Ratatouille for lunch.

I lost 4 lbs in total in the past week.:dance: I'm sure the weight loss will slow down from now on but it's made me feel more motivated in carrying on.

Porridge and fruit again for breakfast and I'm thinking of making this Chickpea Ratatouille for lunch.

Well done Molls. Are you just cutting down on sugary stuff or are you following a specific food plan ?

I'm doing Weight Watchers but just at home on my own. I have done it before and I remember the points value of most food. I'm also eating less bread as I can eat so much of that and it never fills me up!:oops::D More protein based meals with beans, lentils and tofu as well.

I'm doing Weight Watchers but just at home on my own. I have done it before and I remember the points value of most food. I'm also eating less bread as I can eat so much of that and it never fills me up!:oops::D More protein based meals with beans, lentils and tofu as well.

That also works for me and I have to drop the carbs to be able to lose weight.

WW worked for me...22 lbs. in four months. I'm maintaining now and I feel great. :)

Reactions: ledboots
I'll try...remind me if I don't get to it later on today. :)

I haven't forgotten...just need to do it from my desktop instead of my phone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.