New Year's Eve

10:26 and I'm still awake...I'm impressed with myself. Had come popcorn and tea but I want something else. I should have planned better and bought some fun snacks.

We aren't doing anything tonight , he is in bed early and I am watching earthcam broadcast, we don't have money or funds and we have alot out of this house , I am very anemic.

Reactions: Freesia
10:26 and I'm still awake...I'm impressed with myself. Had come popcorn and tea but I want something else. I should have planned better and bought some fun snacks.

Hop in your chopper and come over! We had hummus,edamame crackers, smoky cheez spread,lots of fresh fruit and frozen limeade. We're starting to have some thunder and lighting outside,so hurry!

Reactions: KLS52 and Freesia
sitting here watching The Walking Dead marathon that just started 35 mins ago and switching back and forth to Times Square with Kathy Griffin & Anderson Cooper. 4 1/2 more hours to go 'till midnite. the firecrackers are going off all around the neighborhood and it sounds like a war zone out there. my cat Jack is inside here with me. he's getting all antsy and wants to go out, but i ain't lettin' him!
2013-happy-new-year-wallpaper-17.jpg

I used to host a party for assorted friends.

Now I stay home with the furry and feathered people and go to bed when I'm tired, which is right about now.

Whatever 2012 was like for you, I hope that 2013 is better for each and every one of you.

Nothing. It's just another regular night. I never understood the hoopla over New Years Eve. The only good thing about New Year's Day is that most stores are a ghost town as soon as they open due to everyone being home sleeping off their night of drunkeness.

i had a fantastic day shopping today because of the quietness.

I decided to take a nap and wake up right before midnight. I set several alarms on my cellphone, and still missed the ball drop in TS. :(

I decided to take a nap and wake up right before midnight. I set several alarms on my cellphone, and still missed the ball drop in TS. :(

taking a nap is always a recipe for disaster.

I was asleep, and then I woke up for some reason, and then a short while after there were fireworks....shoved blutac in my ears and went back to sleep.

^So pretty. :)

I hope everyone had a good and safe New Year's Eve.
sitting here watching The Walking Dead marathon that just started 35 mins ago and switching back and forth to Times Square with Kathy Griffin & Anderson.

If I had cable I would've been doing the same thing. Kathy and Anderson are one of the best couples ever!

Large pics and some nakedness (sort of):
16595_10151328789578570_693511712_n.jpg

She snuck in while he was showering before the show and snapped a pic:
394913_10151332510213570_352644320_n.jpg

Reactions: Freesia