New vegan kickstart app

I never did the Kickstart. I did the 30 day Vegan Challenge right after Cowspiracy came out and it was free. But I have recommended Kickstart to people cause its free. I thought that it always had an app. Are you sure it's new?

One of the things I tell people about Kickstart is that it has its own "forum". and they recommend you start the program on the first of the month so that you can chat with your "classmates". and go on with the program in a group and support each other. I think the fact that it is highly structured and has a timeline will really help those who are procrastinators or need a lot of structure.

Reactions: TofuRobot
It's a new version. so we are both right.

"The updated app has a brand new design and interface, which the organization says makes it easier to use, and features daily tips and videos, an interactive grocery list, English and Spanish content, and a new Learn section featuring videos on cooking techniques and nutritional advice."

I'm thinking maybe I'll start in December. Kind of like a refresh and recharge. It looks like fun. Always keep learning, I say.

Recommend it to all your Carnist friends.

I just downloaded it. If nothing else I want to check out the "interactive grocery list".

While I was in the App Store I also got Vegan Living Magazine and Vegan Voices. Maybe I will start an App thread where we can review and recommend apps. I have 11 vegan apps on my phone now.

Recommend it to all your Carnist friends.
Yeah - probably not. I'm over trying to convince anyone I know personally to listen to me about anything, especially on what they eat (except for my son - he listens. He's cool. ;) ). It's like poking my eye out with a sharp stick.