Announcement New style - Dark Spartan (for phones and slow connections)

Second Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I've installed a new style which I've named Dark Spartan. This should work particularly well for slow connections, slow computers, and small screen devices such as smart phones.

To try out the new style, either
  • Go to the bottom of the page and find a little link in the bottom left. It will say "Plain Blue" if you're using the default style. OR
  • Go to your preferences and change the style there.
If this style proves a success, then I will retire the other dark styles. I hope that's OK. (It's an admin nightmare to maintain multiple styles ...)

I've just tried it on my Android phone. Looks pretty good. I think I may prefer it to using Tapatalk. We shall see. :)

Reactions: Second Summer
Well, yes ... How do you like this new dark style, though? Maybe with some tweaks, it can become your new favourite? I'm happy to modify colours and such, if that's what it takes :)

do they styles need maintenance?

I sort of prefer the Dark Spartan. More grey than black, but it is a bit different.

I just tried it. It’s way too dark for me and doesn’t help with the loading speed. So I went back to my preferred style (Xenforo Blueberries). I guess I’m just outta luck, for now.