Music New Music - Winterland Skies -or- Morning Star brings the Light

I love your music. And I appreciate your sharing your talent. :)

I happen to know you have excellent taste in music, so that is quite a compliment. If ever we shall meet - the drinks are on me. :master:
Why thank you, kind sir! Right back at you! You need to have a concert. :D

This is pretty good, I have to say, well done! Maybe your best work so far, and I love the video as well! (I'll have to watch it in more detail once I'm home from work and my boss and colleagues aren't peeking over my shoulder :p )

Reactions: PTree15
Out of interest, from which movie are the black-and-white little devils and the damned?

Thank you for the compliments, IS! Those clips are from a 1911 silent film version of Dante's Inferno . There is nothing like those creepy silent films for making music videos! You can find the full film on youtube.

I keep listening to this, it's addictive!

By the way, am I right in thinking there is some backwards / reverse speech in there?

I keep listening to this, it's addictive!

By the way, am I right in thinking there is some backwards / reverse speech in there?

Well IS, thank you! That makes my day! (And I needed a lift, RIP Chris Cornell.)

There is indeed backward speech. And if you're a fan of the Showtime series, 'Penny Dreadful,' you can hear Ms. Ives (the wonderful Eva Green) reciting a magic spell in Latin. :devil:

Reactions: PTree15