Point Xero

Dedalus

Mercurial and fleeting
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello all!

My latest offering: Point Xero - new, original music with a video.

Years ago, there was a club in NYC called the Ritz. Every great, up and coming hot new band played there, along with some legends. At one time I think I caught a show there at least once a week. I always got there early before the bands would start, and of course they would be playing a set of great tunes over the sound system to keep everybody entertained while waiting. They also had this huge screen that they projected random images and video clips on, that quite often, oddly enough - would match the beat and tenor of the music. It was really cool! So when I make videos to my music, I pretty much do the same thing. Just stitch together a bunch of random clips that seem to work and try to make sure they move in step with the song. Halloween monster horror films, (the really bad ones) are favorites of mine - as well as sci-fi, so these are common themes. I also found old footage of Coney Island back in its heyday; carnival barkers, burlesque, sideshow freaks. Step right up and take a ride!

Point Xero

• Love
Reactions: PTree15 and Blues