Music New Music - Shimmer

Oh, my gosh, this is so beautiful, Dedalus. I love the tone of the guitar; the higher notes almost sound like bells. It gave me a triumphant feeling, as if I'd reached the summit of mountain after a beautiful hike. I pictured birds soaring and water below, maybe a lake or something, glistening in the sun. Once again, thank you for sharing your amazing gift. So when's the concert? :D

And of course, fabulous artwork. Your color selections are so gorgeous.

Oh, my gosh, this is so beautiful, Dedalus. I love the tone of the guitar; the higher notes almost sound like bells. It gave me a triumphant feeling, as if I'd reached the summit of mountain after a beautiful hike. I pictured birds soaring and water below, maybe a lake or something, glistening in the sun. Once again, thank you for sharing your amazing gift. So when's the concert? :D

And of course, fabulous artwork. Your color selections are so gorgeous.

PT, you're the best. Thank you so much for listening, for your support and for your very kind words and wonderful observations. It means so much to me.

:flower::thanks: :hug:

You are so welcome. I so appreciate you sharing your music with us. It means a lot to me as well. :) I'm always intrigued how music comes together; I so wish my mind worked that way, lol. It's a talent in others that I so appreciate and treasure. :)

You are so welcome. I so appreciate you sharing your music with us. It means a lot to me as well. :) I'm always intrigued how music comes together; I so wish my mind worked that way, lol. It's a talent in others that I so appreciate and treasure. :)

No concerts or tours booked yet - but if you're headed to the Midwest, let me know - I have a deck that's built to double as a stage.... Perhaps a private concert for just a few friends could be arranged.

Also - after I uploaded this I thought that it was missing a bass / some bottom end. Do you miss the bass? I didn't want to clutter it up so I kept it simple - but in hindsight I may go back and add something to give it a little umph.

And here's a fun fact: this is the first time I have ever played live drums on anything. Zoinks! Can you tell? Be honest...a friend of mine noticed that right away. I'm not sure if that was telling or not. :)

Another masterpiece by our most talented member. I also enjoy the guitar and the wonderful high notes.

Thank you for sharing.:smitten:

No concerts or tours booked yet - but if you're headed to the Midwest, let me know - I have a deck that's built to double as a stage.... Perhaps a private concert for just a few friends could be arranged.

Also - after I uploaded this I thought that it was missing a bass / some bottom end. Do you miss the bass? I didn't want to clutter it up so I kept it simple - but in hindsight I may go back and add something to give it a little umph.

And here's a fun fact: this is the first time I have ever played live drums on anything. Zoinks! Can you tell? Be honest...a friend of mine noticed that right away. I'm not sure if that was telling or not. :)
LOL, I will listen again and focus more on the drums ;). I definitely didn't notice them detracting from the song at all, though. And I didn't miss the bass, as the guitar was so engaging (can you tell guitar is my favorite? hehe.)

Reactions: Dedalus

That would be awesome!!!!

Reactions: Dedalus