Flood in Ussuriysk (Primorsky krai). 26.08.2018. Where on Earth did they find these women with this horrible accent?:fp: :rofl: Anyway, i feel pity for them: it happens regularly there, and they have to start over again.

I can’t speak for Calliegirl, but I wasn’t aware there was an earthquake. La Verne is too far away from Agoura Hills to feel anything.

Reactions: Val
Florence, Now A Hurricane, Is One Of Many Threats To The Atlantic And Pacific
NPR Choice page

The National Hurricane Center has issued advisories for the Atlantic on Hurricane Florence, and two tropical storms, Helene and Isaac. The NHC has also issued an advisory for the Eastern Pacific on Tropical Storm Paul, and the Central Pacific Hurricane Center has issued advisories for Hurricane Olivia, which is moving quickly westward toward Hawaii.

According to The Weather Channel, a typhoon named Mangkhut is also intensifying in the western Pacific and is on track to hit Guam, Rota, Saipan and Tinian on Monday. The National Weather Service has issued a warning saying Mangkhut will bring tropical storm force winds between 65 and 100 knots.

Ugh:pout: Here we go... We have a deluge in the very remote surburb of the city. Bjeloostrov (White island) county is flooded by the river Sjestra (Sister). Major amount of water is delivered from Finn gulf. In ancient times it was Littorina Sea at the place where we live now (and elsewhere). Littorina Sea - Wikipedia And it feels like it's gonna be the same very soon.:hmm:

Hurricane Michael Forecast To Hit U.S. Gulf Coast As A Major Storm Wednesday
NPR Choice page

michael-153129-529a2e810b2ba8f6808583dd8ec3f6d50b99b350-s800-c85.png