MYVEGAN Clear Vegan Isolate

Lou

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
@Raven told me about this product but for some reason the flavors in the UK are different than in the US.
The company does have "sample sizes" so I bought some of those. I'm a little gun shy on protein powders because once I bought a tub that I had to throw away it tasted so awful and the last one I bought ruined the tasted of anything you put it in.

The samples came in the mail yesterday and I did a taste test this morning. I took four glasses and put 6 oz of water in two and 6 oz of orange juice in two. Then I added the half of the packet to the oj and the other half to the water.

The Tropical Mango flavor in OJ was the clear winner. The Pear Ginger in water was better than the Tropical Mango in water.
I expect to use these as additions to smoothies way more often than just in water but I thought that was good information regardless.

So I'm going to start by buying the Tropical Mango.

-------

Oh, F***
on the website they have Coconut Mango not Tropical Mango. I'm going to have to write to the company and ask if the Tropical Mango is the same thing. They have the Pear Ginger, and they also have a Blue Raspberry that was not available in the sample size.

I think I will buy the Chocolate Vegan Blend while I'm at it. It's only like a half pound so its not that much.

@Raven told me about this product but for some reason the flavors in the UK are different than in the US.
The company does have "sample sizes" so I bought some of those. I'm a little gun shy on protein powders because once I bought a tub that I had to throw away it tasted so awful and the last one I bought ruined the tasted of anything you put it in.

That's a shame as you can use protein powder in various recipes, including savoury and sweet bakes.

I usually buy Pulsin pea protein from H&B and use it when making seitan, nut loaf and veggie balls and soups. I also add it to bakes such as oat bars or biscuits and yogurt.

1623576043120.png

Reactions: Lou