Chryssie
Internet Junkie
I looked that up and it sounds similar to a book I read. I will probably watch it.Companion is disturbing.
I looked that up and it sounds similar to a book I read. I will probably watch it.Companion is disturbing.
Good movie!Sleeping With the Enemy starring Julia roberts.
I enjoyed watching it again and the scenes filmed in North Carolina are spectacular.
I also loved Jessica Tandy in it. She died before the movie came out, I believe.So I found "Nobody's Fool" streaming which is based on the book I found boring. It was a good movie and now I will skip the book. It was released in 1994 and it was kind of sad to see Bruce Willis in his prime and Paul Newman who has been gone for a while. He was nominated for Best Actor Academy award for this role.
OMG OMG OMG!!!!
One of the best movies of all time is getting a sequel after 20 years. Sadly, no Dianne Keaton.
![]()
The Family Stone Is Coming Back – Original Cast Reunites for Christmas Sequel | Your Christmas Countdown
yourchristmascountdown.com
I kind of want to see it because I read the book it was loosely based on.We went to see the horror film Other Mommy at the cinema today. It was dire! Jessica Chastain is vegan, though.
My husband and our friend didn't think it was that bad. My friend had read the book.I kind of want to see it because I read the book it was loosely based on.