TV & Film Movie Lounge

I love Michael Shanks from Stargate SG1.

me too....

last night we watched another Christmas movie on Prime - can't even remember the name... just know it didn't make sense in places - another one about Christmasphobes who pretended to be in a relationship and fell in love... - it was rated a 6.6 and should have been 5.4

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Watched an old time favourite on YT :

I've watched Last Holiday, Die Hard and Home Alone today. :) Mostly they were on in the background while I made tons of cookies. :)

Next week, I'm going to watch all my favorites from when I was a kid: Rudolph, Frosty the Snowman, Little Drummer Boy, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, How the Grinch Stole Christmas and Charlie Brown Christmas. I bought them all on DVD this year. :)

I'm also going to watch A Christmas Story probably next Friday night, along with It's a Wonderful Life. If I don't go to my parents' on Christmas Eve, I'll save It's a Wonderful Life for that night.

Last edited:
I have seen this one several times and I like it
I also think that you'd like the following film. It's also on either Prime or Direct TV:

we can only find Borrowed Hearts and also Christmas Eve on Youtube so may watch tonight

last night we watched 2 Hearts, which I though was a Christmas Movie but it wasn't - based on a true story, it was good and there were some tears
(on Netflix)

Emma JC

Reactions: HappyRoxy
we can only find Borrowed Hearts and also Christmas Eve on Youtube so may watch tonight

last night we watched 2 Hearts, which I though was a Christmas Movie but it wasn't - based on a true story, it was good and there were some tears
(on Netflix)

Emma JC

Same here. I watched both of them yesterday and today. Whilst I was in the US, I watched the BH's on Prime.

I have that on my list, was it good?

We watched Christmas Eve on Youtube and it was very good - it wasn't very clear as it is an older format but still bearable. Thank you for the recommendation.

Emma JC

Lol, I posted two 'yawn' emojis. It was one of the most boring films (LCL) ever.

I totally agree about the poor quality of CE. However, the film isn't available on any channel or either to rent.