Morning fresh air

jillyan10

Newcomer
Reaction score
What do you do early in the morning? Isn't it great to breathe fresh air early in the morning? I do exercise almost every morning and I love to breathe fresh air. We have a park nearby our place and that is where I usually go. It is good for your health to have fresh air as well.

To be honest, I stay cooped up inside a lot. Of course, I go out when I need to, but on weekends and holidays, I'm often content to not go outside. I should go for walks when not necessary though, because I agree that breathing in the fresh air is a very refreshing experience!

Ah yes. There's no time better than the early morning before sunrise. Usually I get to bed at a bad time but on occasion I like to hit the hay at around 7:00PM. This way I can wake up at around 3:00AM and still get ~8 hours of sleep. It's so peaceful and quite. I live out in the country so everything is completely and utterly still. I always feel very refreshed as well. I love to go outdoors and feel the cool, night air. Maybe do some stretches. Truly refreshing for the spirit.

I get out at least twice a day for exercise. Once in the morning (unless it is torrential rain and due to clear later in the day like today) and once in the evening. Sometimes it ends up being afternoon and evening, but I love the times around sunrise and sunset and love the smell of fresh air. I get out for a bike ride first thing each morning, 5 or 6 times a week and a walk in the evening every day no matter what. I can't go far, but I am always out and it does not matter if it is dark or light. I still walk and usually with my husband. Sometimes we chat about the weather, what happened in the day and other times we just walk quietly not saying anything. It is better than sitting in front of the TV doing nothing and not talking. We have been doing that now for 6 months since a disc ruptured in my spin and left me partially paralysed. My crutches even have red and white reflective stickers on them (we live rurally and often walk along unlit lanes with no footpaths/pavements and we walk using only natural light), white at the front and red at the back. It has made a huge difference to the way the odd vehicle responds to us!

To be honest, I stay cooped up inside a lot. Of course, I go out when I need to, but on weekends and holidays, I'm often content to not go outside. I should go for walks when not necessary though, because I agree that breathing in the fresh air is a very refreshing experience!
Yes, it is really refreshing experience and it is good for our body. There are times that I prefer staying at home as well especially if the weather outside is not good and I have to do some household chores before it gets busy in the weekdays.

I do try and find the time to get out of the house nice and early - I enjoy taking my dog out for walks so we usually do that first thing. I find it gives me time to reflect on what I want to achieve for the day - it's almost like meditation, in a way, just having that quiet time to yourself before the rest of the world seems to wake up.

It sets me in the right stead for the rest of the day, too!

What do you do early in the morning? Isn't it great to breathe fresh air early in the morning? I do exercise almost every morning and I love to breathe fresh air. We have a park nearby our place and that is where I usually go. It is good for your health to have fresh air as well.

I live in one of the most populated capital cities in the world where there are tons of parks and green areas, but there are no fresh air at all due to pollution, and when metropolitan air quality deteriorates, there is an environmental contingency call asking people to avoid outdoor activities.

Even though, breathing fresh air is usually possible if leaving home before dawn, time at which sun, traffic, and factories began their work to make it rare.

I like to go for runs in the morning. I find that it's so reaxing and peaceful when I'm running and there isn't anyone there. That's one reason that I hate going to the gym. It's just not the same as being outside. Sometimes I'll just go for a walk in the morning so that I can clear my head.