Space Sciences Mars One

I would. How many people actually get to make their mark on this world or any other?

Not if I had to stay there for the rest of my life. It'd be great if we could curb our waste of this planet, though, and start using other barren ones for our factories and potential/current pollutants, so I wholeheartedly support it!

I would too, even if I was going to have to stay there the rest of my life. I've always been fascinated by Mars and used to joke about how I was going to be one of the first people there.

It would be one heck of an adventure. Although the idea of having my life publicized isn't appealing, I understand that they're planning on using that to fund the project.

I would go, too.
Not sure I'd want to be in the first group there, though, depending on what complications may arise or kinks to work out.

What happens if the company goes bankrupt?
think.gif

But yeah, I'd think I'd miss fresh air too much
yes.gif

Too many lives for whom I'm responsible. But if an alien spaceship came along that had a holodeck that could be programmed to provide a perfect environment for my kids....I'd pack up the crew and go in a heartbeat. :p