Making a super healthy juice

Trinity

YES!
Reaction score
I often hear people telling me that they really want to get into juicing, but they don’t have enough time or knowledge. Given the incredible benefits that juicing can bring it really has bumped it's way right to the top of my priority list. In fact, my own experience is that drinking fresh vegetable juice actually frees up energy and give me more time to do the things I love!

Here's a short guide to making a super healthy, nutritious and tasty veggie juice...

Reactions: Second Summer
That looks very nice! Not so sure about the vibrations and energies all that, but the whole concept of fresh vegetable juice does sort of radiate healthfulness, and justifiably so, I would think. And I feel convinced I would have thoroughly enjoyed the contents of that glass, if someone had prepared it for me.

Do the vegetables get completely ground up and liquefied, or is there any pulp left in the juicer at the end of the process?

Sure has a energetic effect on me :starshower: You can just call it radiatating healthfulness though if that feels better. Same thing. I had a profound spiritual awakening (very like a near death experience) about 20 years ago and I guess I have just feel everything in a much deeper, inter-connected way - including my juice.

Always lovely to have someone else prepare stuff for you. I'd be delighted to serve you a glass.

It's not actually a smoothie, so it leaves pulp behind. The better juicers models leave very little pulp. However, I used an inexpensive model juicer at a friends house recently and it left A LOT of pulp... my juicer tends to leave little in comparison.