Let's claim back vegetarianism

Oh! I see my comment about how stupid you'll all look when there's no animals has been deleted just before save the dodo.
Of course you'll completely misunderstand it because you're animal & green obsessed and incapable of understanding other reasons like people in space, people underground, people in an isolation experiment, people with allergies... they might agree on animal rights but won't subscribe to all the other tosh. This all harks back to what I said about how calling yourself a vegan as a name is a bad idea because when everyone else comes along idiots dominate everything. Funny how you delete the convenience of name calling but can't understand that.

Oh! I see my comment about how stupid you'll all look when there's no animals has been deleted just before save the dodo.
Of course you'll completely misunderstand it because you're animal & green obsessed and incapable of understanding other reasons like people in space, people underground, people in an isolation experiment, people with allergies... they might agree on animal rights but won't subscribe to all the other tosh. This all harks back to what I said about how calling yourself a vegan as a name is a bad idea because when everyone else comes along idiots dominate everything. Funny how you delete the convenience of name calling but can't understand that.
You're still here? Why?
Do not care about what YOU want a word to mean. The word vegetarian has used to include consumption of eggs/dairy long before, and will long after, your existence.
Who besides you has ever considered the vegetarian society to produce jobs for anyone?
No one will ever help another choose to change their habits when no one wants their company or conversation.
The Vegetarian Society symbol is in no way "stolen", or a misrepresentation.
If you don't like our group here why don't you start one of your own? It can be called the "mr. gentleman" group, and include....yourself, maybe others like you?

Reactions: Lou
@anarchist100 Unfortunately, I think I have to agree with you about cats being obligate carnivores. Supposedly, dogs have a somewhat easier time going without meat than cats-or ferrets, I think. But theoretically, a synthetic "meat" might possibly be manufactured.

As it is, I gave my cats (when I had them) a food which had some vegetable/grain ingredients, but it did contain meat; as I understand it, this was organs (meat byproduct meal) which would have been seen as inedible by humans, but which cats and dogs would usually eat when they had killed a prey animal. And whenever I was visiting family or friends, and there was any leftover human-grade meat which would have been thrown out, I brought it home and gave it to my cats. I think feeding them food from hunted animals would be more problematic.

(I made sure it was safe for them: one time, my family was having turkey on a holiday, and nobody was going to make soup with the bones- so I sat on the back porch and carefully picked the flesh off, making sure there were no bone fragments and feeding it to a big gray tomcat in the neighborhood I had befriended. When I wasn't fast enough, he gently placed his paw on my wrist, pulling at it.)
(In case anybody gets disgusted by descriptions of meat)
No need to feed them incomplete rubbish diet.

Cats thrive on vegan complete nutrition cat food.

Www.Vegepets.com explains

You're still here? Why?
This is just another crooked stereotyped vegan forum patrolled by the same dodgy people who want to shut down newbies, taunt them like bull fighters & give daily unqualified advice to people. A lot of you sound like frauds and you don't like it when corruption is exposed. You just keep wanting me to shut up and cover things up so you can keep living a lie, keep feeding your pets meat, keep eating dairy on the side, keep everything calm and still claim your vegans. Most of you seem to be Americans acting like I shouldn't be here yet you forget its an English forum.
It's a scandal & so is the vegetarian society. It's all a shambles that your too lazy to set straight.

If you don't like our group here why don't you start one of your own? It can be called the "mr. gentleman" group, and include....yourself, maybe others like you?
I just picked this name & picture out of a hat, it doesn't mean much to me if you think I should have chosen a stupid kingfisher or lethal cuddly toy animal instead and called it veggiemite-be, cuddly-killer or whatever.
Why don't you move to the vegetarian forum if your a bit confused about the differences between animals, vegetables & minerals.

No need to feed them incomplete rubbish diet.

Cats thrive on vegan complete nutrition cat food.

Www.Vegepets.com explains
But are they happy on it or do they only eat the slop because it's all you will give them? How would you like to have to eat some mush that you hate, that somebody else gives you every day for the rest of your life, just because you would die without it?

• Angry
Reactions: Vegan Dogs
What'd you want a cat for anyway? Let them eat the birds if they refuse to eat vegan cat food, it probably cuts down bird flu.
Lil' parasites! Can't even feed themselves.

This is just another crooked stereotyped vegan forum patrolled by the same dodgy people who want to shut down newbies, taunt them like bull fighters & give daily unqualified advice to people. A lot of you sound like frauds
If that´s how you feel you should leave here and stop posting.
Such a comment is the kind of thing you say over your shoulder on the way to the door.
You can´t say that and then expect people just to carry on thereafter in polite conversation with you.

• Agree
Reactions: Vegan Dogs and Lou
I'm astonished at the amount of truly stupid people there are on this forum. Even if I answer all your nonsense with common sense more nonsense just springs up & none of my points are understood. I'm starting to realise why meat eaters think veggies eat meat in secret.
You'll only shoot yourselves in the feet eventually because logical people with common sense talk the same language.

(Shrug)

My usual reaction to Internet Trolls.

• Agree
Reactions: Vegan Dogs
There's no point in the vegetarian society anymore apart from them kindly returning to the proper animal free definition. There's little need for vegetarian food anymore when it can be upgraded to vegan standard. If some people are still vegetarian on the wrong definition they still have access to meat free cheese & tomato pizza, quiche or whatever it is they're still after. Simple as that.

Now will the vegetarian society change back or can it be taken to court that they wrongfully changed the definition in the 1800's.
I think scientists can conclusively prove that animal produce such as eggs & milk are not plant vegetation -obviously (despite what some numpties think on here... in a vegan forum of all places!).

But are they happy on it or do they only eat the slop because it's all you will give them? How would you like to have to eat some mush that you hate, that somebody else gives you every day for the rest of your life, just because you would die without it?
How dare you forget to ask if death is liked by chickens

My cat loves her vegan cat food