Legal work-hobby to be performed with vegans/vegetarians

MagdalenaACat

Forum Novice
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
My object is to write about the possibility to work in the legal field as a lawyer.
This forum is dedicated to hobbies but my aim is that my work is my hobby and it should be vegan/vegetarian: my colleagues should be vegan/vegetarian.
I have been looking for interesting work as a lawyer. I come from Poland, but I can train myself in English, American, or French law (these are my main interests).
Possibly I can train myself in other national laws.
But I must have some work right now. I can’t wait for it for years.
I am interested in contract law and I am already a real expert in antitrust law (but I will not continue working in antitrust). I can do other stuff as well, especially labor law, but I am not going to go into criminal or administrative law.
I have an international CV.
Do you know where I can find such a job?
Do you have colleagues with whom you could talk about it?
That would be definitely what I am looking for: a job-hobby pursued with vegatarians/vegans.
Magdalena
law_education@onet.eu

Elizabeth Warren is talking about breaking up the big food monopolies. In conjunction with the Green New Deal they could use a few good anti trust lawyers who are vegans. But we are probably years away from that. but i imagine that there are some intermediary steps that you could look into.

As I have said, I am not going to go into antitrust laws, as this is not very safe.
Over the coming years I will be doing contract law. Possibly something different, but it must be interesting and it cannot be criminal law nor administrative law.

It is fundamental for me to work with vegans/.vegetarians who are not hypocrites.