Latest Food & Product Recalls

I had never heard of this prob lem before, nor had I ever heard of "anchoring" a dresser to the wall. I have no idea what these "anchor kits" even look like.
I guess there are quite a few "anti-tip" kits out there (available at places like Home Depot, Menard's, some furniture stores probably)....

For instance: The Hillman Group Hangman Furniture Anti-Tip Kit-121192 - The Home Depot

How to Anchor Furniture

41-JjGprl2L.jpg
anchor-heavy.jpg

E.Coli Outbreak Linked To Romaine Lettuce Spreads To 16 States
Pennsylvania has reported a dozen cases so far, the highest number of any state. Idaho comes in second with 10. New Jersey, where the first case was reported last month has had seven cases so far. In Montana six people have fallen sick, while Alaska, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Illinois, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, New York, Ohio, Virginia and Washington have reported three or fewer.

Parents/soon-to-be-parents/care-takers of infants... a warning: FDA says you should stop using these teething gels for babies, may be deadly
Benzocaine is found in many popular teething products sold as gels, sprays, ointments, solutions and lozenges. The over-the-counter medicines have brand names Anbesol, Baby Orajel, Cepacol, Chloraseptic, Hurricaine, Orabase, Orajel and Topex, as well as store brands and generics.

Actually, let's all stop using this crap.... :confused: