TV & Film Katie Holmes files for divorce from Tom Cruise!

Second Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
After five years of marriage, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are getting a divorce, PEOPLE has learned exclusively.
[...]
Cruise's rep tells PEOPLE: "Kate has filed for divorce and Tom is deeply saddened and is concentrating on his three children. Please allow them their privacy."
Read all about it:
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20608003,00.html

Oh good, she escaped the compound.

Watching Tom publicly drool all over David Beckham while their wives were out shopping together was getting a bit old.

Oh good, she escaped the compound.

Watching Tom publicly drool all over David Beckham while their wives were out shopping together was getting a bit old.

Do you think he's bi, or deeply closeted because of the Scientology bit, or does he keep getting married because of his career?

Do you think he's bi, or deeply closeted because of the Scientology bit, or does he keep getting married because of his career?
Well, it's all speculation of course but it's certainly not uncommon for gay men in Hollywood to enter into marriages of convenience. His seriously over-the-top boy crush on David Beckham just kinda cinched it in my mind. For all we know, the two couples might have some kind of 'arrangement' which would be totally cool in my mind. Whatever floats their boat.

I'm not up enough on stuff to have heard anthing about the Beckham crush. Yeah, it's sad that people still feel a need to do that for their careers. It shouldn't make a whit of difference.

I was kinda shocked when I read this....hope that suri is okay in all this thats all that I was really thinking about when I heard about this....

peace, love & holistic healing