TV & Film Katie Holmes files for divorce from Tom Cruise!

The trials and tribulations of celebrities doesn't interest me.

Although if alien ninja assassins were involved, I might change my mind.

Normally I try to avoid anything regarding celebrities, but Katie reminds me of my daughter. So, I was happy to hear she was leaving the creep and the cult.

Reactions: thefadedone
If she suddenly disappears, it was the Scientology alien ninja assassins. Cause once you know too much, there's no turning back!

I wouldn't be surprised if this did happen if she wasn't such a high profile celebrity. Now if she had just been a regular woman that he married, then I could see her suddenly vanishing or having some sort of "accident".

577150_260267960753880_82394896_n.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if this did happen if she wasn't such a high profile celebrity. Now if she had just been a regular woman that he married, then I could see her suddenly vanishing or having some sort of "accident".

I think you're right. Looks like they're trying to make as much of it go away as possible.

...The church has sent an email to followers instructing them on how to "counter free speech on the internet,"according to former Scientologist and current anti-Scientologist blogger Marty Rathbun, who posted the email message in its entirety on his blog.
He notes that it comes from the church's Office of Special Affairs, otherwise known as the "dirty tricks and propaganda arm of Scientology Inc." The message begins:
I am not a big fan of media, but you may have glanced the news of the split between TC and Holmes and all the speculations around. While this is a personal matter, when people start to bring our religion into the middle and a bunch of uninformed people start to spread false datum, rumors and defame our religion it became a matter that does affect my Dynamics and I believe that affects yours as well.
The message instructs followers to visit media sites, including Microsoft, Google or any other that requires users to agree to a code of conduct that prohibits comments that threaten, defame or degrade any group or individuals.

Followers should hunt for any comments about the Cruise-Holmes divorce, click the "Report" tag, and report the comments as violations of the site's code of conduct, the email instructs.
You can write something like "Violate Your Code of Conduct". 'defames or degrades a group for any reason including on the basis of religion.'
The author of the email notes that if only one person does it, the news site moderators won't act. Thus, the email says, "if you start to have 10 or 20 people reporting it, they are going to take this down."...
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/church-scientology-asks-followers-censor-comments-160104800.html

Yeah, I agree with this ^

I actually live very close to Gold Base and when we first moved here my mom and I researched it, and we found out similar stuff to this. I went back to try to find the details right now but it's all been moved, and the links I found to articles from a description of the events on the Gold Base and Golden Era Productions wiki page are gone for some reason. But I remember reading about an accident on the road where a construction vehicle was crossing the road (Gold Base has the sets and churches and things on both sides of a narrow highway-type road) without proper lighting at night and hit a car and killed someone. A lawyer and someone else with her, both non-Scientologists, went to investigate to make a case against Gold Base/the scientologists, and they were being led around by a Scientologist that worked there, and somehow the two people investigating fell into an electrical vault thing or whatever that's called and died (but the Scientologist that was with them didn't fall in). Then people were protesting their deaths, mainly the lawyer's, and when someone went to investigate her death, then some weird freak accident happened to them, too (though I don't remember what happened with them).

edit: Actually, I think I'm thinking of Stacy Moxon (Meyer), which there's a lot of weird different stories of but basically she 'fell' into an electrical vault and a spokesperson said she was 'trying to rescue a squirrel', and later someone else said she was committing suicide. It was right after other weird deaths there, so people were protesting nearby outside the fence, which is what I was thinking of.

I've also heard of rumours of members being held there against their will and people having to escape.