June Health Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been walking and doing the Pahla B. videos. It's been humid the past couple of days, so I've been doing more of the videos rather than the walking. I'm looking forward to a long walk tomorrow if it doesn't rain.
Did you take any photos during your walks recently? Your photos are always so fresh and full of air... I'm anticipating seeing some new views, if you don't mind. 🏞 🌅 🌄

Reactions: Deleted member 3018
Doing good with getting my steps in. I’m loving my morning walks. Not doing so great with food. Still too much snacking. I do really good for 2-3 days then go back to my evil ways. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Did you take any photos during your walks recently? Your photos are always so fresh and full of air... I'm anticipating seeing some new views, if you don't mind. 🏞 🌅 🌄
I did. :) And thank you! They are on my phone, which is charging at the moment, but I'll post a few later.

I use an app called Runkeeper that allows you to take a picture in the app and then it uses that picture as the "cover page" for my runs (usually just walks nowadays). Most of my walks are pretty much suburban. But I like to take pictures of people's yards and flowers.

Here is one

View attachment 21389

I use an app called Runkeeper that allows you to take a picture in the app and then it uses that picture as the "cover page" for my runs (usually just walks nowadays). Most of my walks are pretty much suburban. But I like to take pictures of people's yards and flowers.

Here is one

View attachment 21389
Oooh, it doesn't open for me.
P.S. I really liked those pictures that you posted once (of a road between hills and meadows).
Can you post pictures using some other method?

After my big set back at the start of this month I am trying to get my walking distance back up. I was planning to go to the coast today but there was a lot of beach traffic on the highway. Normally I would never try to get to the coast on a Saturday in June. I just thought there would be fewer people going this year. So I'll wait till a weekday to go. I may even head out later to miss some of the traffic.

anyway, I was in my car so I went to a park I like that I haven't been to in a while. It's a nice park with a walking /biking trail along a slough. Wrong time of year for bird watching but I got in a 3.5-mile walk. The park is right up against Oracle and all of the Oracle buildings are made up of this pretty glass. So I took a picture of them.

IMG_0719 (1).jpeg

BTW, there are about 10 buildings just like this. There are some spots where you can see more of them at once but then you are farther away.

Attachments

• IMG_0719.jpeg
    IMG_0719.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 3
I have seen some improvement conserning my strength. I'm still terrible at strength training, but it doesn't kill me mentally anymore like it used to.
My brother calls my cute little arm muscles "beans". lol.

I think the best approach is to start small and then increase the difficulty.

I've not been sleeping too well due to all of the aches and pains, as I've been painting non stop. :dizzy:
Damn... Does streching help? :(

You paint too? Will we get to see your paintings? :)
That would be awesome. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.