Jerry Sandusky Trial

I wonder if the Joe Paterno apologists will shut their yaps now.

Not only was he well aware of what was going on 14 years ago, but he was a key player in the decision to cover it up.

Time for all the enablers to go to jail now!

I wonder if the Joe Paterno apologists will shut their yaps now.

Not only was he well aware of what was going on 14 years ago, but he was a key player in the decision to cover it up.

Time for all the enablers to go to jail now!

sounds like there were lots of them too. amazing how one can turn away from something like, say, paperwork mistakes. but, abuse? not even fathomable. pos.

From what I'm seeing online, most of the Paterno apologists associated in any way with Penn State or who are from the area are continuing as apologists. Remarkable.

From what I'm seeing online, most of the Paterno apologists associated in any way with Penn State or who are from the area are continuing as apologists. Remarkable.
it's called fear My Little Pretty. on many different levels. people would often rather be assholes than be honest and maybe have to pay for that dishonesty.

From what I'm seeing online, most of the Paterno apologists associated in any way with Penn State or who are from the area are continuing as apologists.
Not so hard to understand how the whole cover-up happened in the first place, is it?

I do respect that PSU hired Mr. Freeh to conduct the internal investigation. I only wish the catholic church would hire him now...

Sandusky got sentenced to a minimum of thirty years in prison, which will thankfully keep him there until he dies, but I have to admit that a part of me wouldn't have been too upset if someone had pulled an Oswald on him.

Reactions: thefadedone
I have to admit that a part of me wouldn't have been too upset if someone had pulled an Oswald on him.

No, that would have been too easy on him. I like that he'll be spending everyday thinking about how he will never be free again, has no friends and is despised. And that he will be spending every day wondering, if that will be the day the other inmates get him.