Jeans losing popularity

So now we're judging women not just on how they dress but also by their sex life, too! Awesome! Those poorly dressed sluts were asking for it, amirite?

Meh, just my opinion based on observation. I have no dog in how many dongs they bag. It's really not that serious.

I've never worn them and don't plan to. I have no interest in something that's going accentuate every bulge and lump of fat I have. :no:

Reactions: Ann Chovie
I've got leggings that look like jeans, with fake pockets and everything. They are super comfortable.

I don't have any yoga pants. I would like a pair, whenever I save up the money to treat myself. I do work out often, so yeah I would wear them if I'm biking somewhere or if I'm meeting up with someone after yoga class.

I mostly wear skirts, dresses or leggings nowadays. Lately I find blue jeans uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Macy's has pull on stretch jean leggings with pockets and everything! I just bought two pair. If you go slighter bigger in size they fit really well and don't look like tights or yoga pants. Super comfy, too.

I will never give up my jeans for yoga pants. :no:

Me either. I also see women in yoga pants that are so tight they may as well not bother with pants. Of course some wear too-tight jeans as well but they aren't quite so revealing.

I bought a pair of those "As Seen on TV" pajama jeans at the drugstore a while back. They're like pajamas, but also like jeans. They're very comfortable. They fit me perfectly but are too long. I still haven't gotten around to having them shortened.

With reference to pajama jeans...Those do look comfy. I don't think they are jeans material, though, right? Aren't they some super soft fabric?

I wish that were the case with anybody, not just women. Unfortunately, we are vain creatures that sometimes need our vanity fed.

Reactions: Amy SF
I see women confidently wearing whatever they want and giving zero ****s what anyone thinks.
They need to think of the children ...

images

Reactions: Amy SF