Jeans losing popularity

Not really. Of course, I'm strange in the sense that I find jeans to be the most comfortable kind of pants there is.

Reactions: Freesia
I actually look terrible in yoga pants, they are tight and it shows up all sorts of lumps.

I'm not familiar with yoga pants, either. Aren't jeans more practical anyway? They're very durable, and they have pockets, which I like, and you can dress them up or down as the situation requires. And I love how comfy jeans are. If I had my way, I'd wear jeans for pretty much every occasion. I even wore jeans to work a couple of times when I gained a little weight and had nothing else that fit, but I felt a little guilty because they're supposedly not appropriate office attire (even though nobody said anything about it), and the minute I could, I went back to office-type trousers.

I'm not sure yoga pants are appropriate for the office, either.

I think dresses and shorts are definitely being worn more often though. I have been seeing girls in shorts all winter. I am sure it is only going to increase now the weather is getting warmer.

Reactions: AspireToExpire
Yoga pants in public beyond working out is girls that don't need to try too hard for attention, trying too hard.

Comfort in the home is one thing... speaking from experience and a little candid girl talk; a girl out in public swinging their *** in those awful looking things, will do just about anything. But don't get caught looking and not being her "type" or you will get accused of being a creep and have that camel toe turned on you.

Reactions: Wolfie and Amy SF
I'm not familiar with yoga pants, either. Aren't jeans more practical anyway? They're very durable, and they have pockets, which I like, and you can dress them up or down as the situation requires. And I love how comfy jeans are. If I had my way, I'd wear jeans for pretty much every occasion. I even wore jeans to work a couple of times when I gained a little weight and had nothing else that fit, but I felt a little guilty because they're supposedly not appropriate office attire (even though nobody said anything about it), and the minute I could, I went back to office-type trousers.

I'm not sure yoga pants are appropriate for the office, either.

I've never been in a place where they allow their employees to wear them and thought; "wow, now this place is professional!"

Would be like if dudes started hanging out in boxer briefs. Ew.

Reactions: Amy SF
Oh great ..so I start losing weight to for once look good in jeans and they get replaced by something even more figure hugging???:eek:

... Oh sod it!!! Out I go for another case of Slimfast. :bang:

Reactions: KLS52 and Amy SF
Yoga pants 5ever.

I guess that makes me a girl that "will do just about anything", whatever that means. :shrug:

In my experience, the girls i know that wear them in public and it's more than a handful, they are single (sometimes unfortunately not), "ready to mingle" who-then proceed to post mirror selfies on facebook and-worse tell me and anyone else within ear shot who didn't particularly ask about whatever guy they just met and also just happened to do just about anything with. Basically putting out a; look at me! look at me! attention seeking add and they all end the same way.

The very same girls that wonder how they attract douches who then try to tell them they can't dress like that anymore and either cheat or get cheated on wondering why their love lives are such a mess.

I don't call these friends. I've called them co-workers, sister, acquaintances, social terrorist, hot mess but mainly just askholes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amy SF