News Islamist terror attacks in Lyon (France), Sousse (Tunisia) and Kuwait

Also, most of the people ISIS is killing are fellow Muslims. People beheaded for "sorcery", people crucified for eating during Ramadan, women stoned for adultery, etc.

I can not accept why people would join IS, but I can definitely understand that being (or feeling) oppressed by a supreme Western military power, seeing your religion vilified and your beliefs (the ones from your holy books, and the ones preached by your preachers, that might be considerably different) disregarded can turn especially young people to extremism.

You know the old saying, one person's terrorist is another person's freedom fighter.

Unfortunately, I see enough vegans who are so saddened by the mistreatment of animals that they would accept violent action (e.g. arson or attacks on vivisectionists) on their behalf, regardless how such action would be seen by the majority (even by the vegan majority).

That's why I mentioned beheading. I think that raises visceral horror too, and has much the same effect on its potential victims as the burning and drowning.
Yes, it does have some of the same effect, although by mixing it up a little with the odd crucifixion and burning-to-death one can probably get nearer the maximum effect, which is what they want.
Also, most of the people ISIS is killing are fellow Muslims. People beheaded for "sorcery", people crucified for eating during Ramadan, women stoned for adultery, etc.
That's because Muslims are what's available, and easy targets, and besides, they are the wrong type of Muslims, namely ones that don't practise Islam correctly, or ones that support an ungodly regime, or worse, lap dogs of the west and, by association, the zionist entity.

Last edited:
I can not accept why people would join IS, but I can definitely understand that being (or feeling) oppressed by a supreme Western military power, seeing your religion vilified and your beliefs (the ones from your holy books, and the ones preached by your preachers, that might be considerably different) disregarded can turn especially young people to extremism.

You know the old saying, one person's terrorist is another person's freedom fighter.

Unfortunately, I see enough vegans who are so saddened by the mistreatment of animals that they would accept violent action (e.g. arson or attacks on vivisectionists) on their behalf, regardless how such action would be seen by the majority (even by the vegan majority).

I understand the feelings of oppression, etc. I can even understand (although not condone) how that can lead to suicide bombings, flying airplanes into buildings, etc.

That's different from what ISIS is doing - using extreme brutality and cruelty to terrify their own people into submission. That's all about power at any cost. It's a whole separate class of malignancy.