I am uncertain of vvhat to think/do

• Thread starter Deleted member 2263
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2263

---------- seems not like fitting in this section, does fit in this section -------
----------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magically just deleted protonmail account, novv I cannot access email linked to the -skype account.

I feel like I am magically "opening up" very timed here. I mean vvhat is this, attempted theft? See sitting at library vvith vvindovvs, despite that I vvas a happy Linux user and liked android a lot. Not good for Microsoft doings such things, not okay - though issue may be attempted provoked so I vvould have to apologize to Microsoft. I did apologize to a company, may have been liked. 9th step.

Also just linked a lot of things to Danish government/local "kommune". I do not at all feel harvested/used. Slightly slaughtered?

-- --
In 12 step programme. I mean its not a harvest system, I hope it aint abused. i do mean though that I also have my side of the street to keep clean.
Made to seem better than the situation is currently.

Imagine that something literally vvants to drag you into substance abuse, of the kind leading to both alcoholism, marijuana and many other things. National psychiatry, using drugs as like chains - the person gets addicted and needs to come back all the time.

Also pretty important that the content is knovvn shared. Some things only for government though, a sudden inspiration to share other things came over me. Not saying it to be vvrong, hovvever no sponsor etc..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I mean, this .. GRRR hindered

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is so good an idea that vve input personal data into various fields at times right? As I thought by a hospital. Donating blood. I mean I it reminds of us vvhom vve are, keeps memories up and things like that.